Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Make the Grinch Smile...


My teammate, Hayley of Bishop's Blackboard, shared this cute activity to use with The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I believe she got the idea from a different blog as well so please check out her blog for the original poster. Thank you to all for sharing. The kids really enjoyed this activity.


6 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for an award. Come on over to check it out!
    ❁Beth Ann❁
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower and nominated you for an award! Come and check it out on my blog:
    Farming the First Grade Crop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag…You're It! Just a little fun way of saying …. "I love your blog" and want to share! Come see how to play this fun blog hopping game of tag!
    ♬Swamp Frog First Graders ♬

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back, and this time I'm
    TAGGING YOU! COME ON OVER TO MY BLOG TO JOIN IN THE FUN!
    Farming the First Grade Crop

    ReplyDelete